Limited time: NEW YEAR's SPECIAL WEDDING PROMOTION PRICES for 2020 weddings
At our western-themed mountain resort, you can rent for a 4- hour event price based on the number of guests or you can book a wedding package. Plan inside or outdoor ceremonies, or have an inside standby for the ceremony. Our 72-acre Pet Friendly rustic resort has lots of photo venues and plenty of free parking. We offer discounts on onsite lodging (cabins + camping) for family reunions, weddings, or a weekend church retreat. Our French Country 2000 Sq. ft. Wagon Wheel Event Center is more elegant and comfortable than the rustic barn venues and more inviting than an impersonal country club resort. It’s where friends and family feel at home. Do your own cooking or have your event catered. Add a boat tour for a wedding ceremony, bridesmaid party or to celebrate an anniversary. Our beautiful Bella Room makes an elegant, intimate setting for wedding showers or a bridal dressing room. We also offer a cabin for a groomsmen dressing area. There's no other place where you have so many unique options like the groom on horseback, or a wagon shuttle for the guests or to bring the bride to the outside ceremony. We help you plan the event, coordinate vendors like caterers, hairdressers, & bakers and we have onsite staff for deliveries. We even offer our extensive décor selections for you to use for inside or outside decorating. Casual or formal, modest or extravagant, we can make your dream come true.
AMAZING prices if you book a 2020 wedding by May 31st. Just wear wedding attire and share your photos on our wedding site. From $150 - $800.
FACEBOOK recommendation from Merry Ann Frisby: " Wonderful place in a gorgeous setting.,Lots of fun stuff to do. Very hospitable owners. "
FACEBOOK recommendation from Celine Taylor Melton: " wonderful venue for all occasions. Owner is especially attentive to the needs of her customers as well as being one of the nicest person you will ever meet."
FACEBOOK recommendation from Colette Marie: " We have been here many times....and always so nice and friendly people....I would recommend bringing all members of your family here so peaceful and relaxing and lots of fun for the kids ! 👍🤗 "
We are so glad to announce the opening of our Wagon Wheel Event Center. Now we can be the destination wedding venue, church retreat, corporate team building, and any other small or large event. Our goal was to add to our AFFORDABLE but AWESOME mountain paradise . Low tech - awesome fun with activities blended in nature's beauty.
1. If I don't want to include activities or lodging, can I still have an event at The Wagon Wheel. Answer: Absolutely. We will work with you to do EVERYTHING your way.
2. Can we bring our church youth group or scout group to camp out and use The Wagon Wheel for cooking and eating? Answer: Absolutely, and we give discounts on group camping or lodging to any non profit group. You should also think about incorporating the 3 1/2 mile trip to Fields of the Wood Bible Park.
3. Can I book the loft cabin for my bridesmaids and reserve a boat trip before the wedding? Answer: Absolutely - as long as you book the activities within a month of the wedding, you still get the activity discounts with the building rental.
4. What kind of decor can we use? Answer: We have toule, burlap table & aisle runners, bouquets, different kinds of centerpieces and candles, and MUCH more.
5. What about catering? You can do your own food, hire your caterer, or we can help you coordinate our recommended caterers.
6. What about local vendors like officiants or hair stylists? We have a list for all your vendor needs. Our hair and nail stylist will come to the ranch the day of your wedding. Or you can hire your own choices. We can also recommend a wedding planner.
7. Are alcoholic beverages allowed? Yes, you may bring your own alcoholic beverages. If you need a bartender, we can recommend one.
8. What about a concern for driving after drinking? We will provide information about "uber-type" services. You can always come back the next day for your vehicle. No problem in leaving it on property for the night.
BLACK PEARL ADVENTURE for elopement or intimate celebrations
Ahoy Matie! Boat Party for 4 hours and include a wedding ceremony or swimming & boating or a short waterfall hike. Then relax at the Hilltop Cabin on an adjustable, vibrating bed. Maximum 4 cabin guests. Pets ok. Extra Options: : $50 gift basket or snacks & beverages provided on board. You can decorate the boat ahead of time. Security Deposit: $150 . Refundable Cleaning Deposit for boat & cabin $40.
3 hours boating + 1 hour at waterfall for ceremony. Decorate and setup chairs at waterfall ahead of time. Go swimming or just touring. Then relax at the Hilltop Cabin on an adjustable, vibrating bed. Maximum 4 cabin guests. For more guests, check out options for additional boat taxi time instead of touring time. Extra Option: Gift Basket or snacks & beverages. Pets OK. Guests must be physically able to hike to falls. Security Deposit: $150. Refundable Cleaning Deposit $40.